|Group size||4-24 people|
|Destination:||Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet|
|Arrival on:||Paro, Bhutan|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Nepal(Except Chitwan) & Tibet
All Meals in Chitwan
All meals in Bhutan.
|Accommodation:||3* Hotel Accommodation|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to November
|Transportation||Flight & Private Vehicle|
The Himalayan belt starts from North-east of Pakistan, Northwest of India, The whole from east to West of Nepal on the Northern Side, Tibet the whole country is Himalaya and also Bhutan. In this trip we cover the three Himalayan Nation; Bhutan- the last Shangri-la; Nepal- The Land of Mt. Everest; Birthplace of Buddha & Tibet- The Roof of the world. This trip lead us to much of the Buddhist areas, stupas, monasteries ; as a twist we at Caravana Himalaya Adventure brings you the lower southern land of Nepal as well to experience the Sup-Tropical Climatic and Geographical variation. When the trip ends One would definitely remember the Chitwan National Park.
|Day01: Arrive Paro (2250m/7382ft)
Day02: Paro to Thimpu (2320m/17610ft)
Day03: Thimpu to Punakha
Day04: Punakha to Paro
Day05: Paro to Kathmandu; Sightseeing
Day 06: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 07: Chitwan Full Day Jungle Activities
Day08: Chitwan to Pokhara
Day09: Pokhara Full Day
Day10: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day11: Kathmandu Full Day
Day12: Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day13: Explore Lhasa Full day
Day14: Explore Lhasa Full day
Day15: Explore Lhasa Full day
Day16: Final Departure or extend for extra activities…
Note: The flights of Kathmandu-Lhasa are on specific days; so there can be changes in itinerary. The itinerary will be change according to your date of Arrival.
If this itinerary is not suitable with you; please feel free to make your own by contacting us through e-mail or you can talk with us directly +9779851206462 ( Calls & whatsapp message)
|Day01:||Arrive in Paro :
-Visit Paro Dzong.
-Visit national Museum
Transfer to Thimphu Town 1 hr drive.
Evening Visit TashiCho Dzong
Overnight at Hotel
Visit Mini Zoo, to see National Animal
Visit Changzangkha Lhakhang.
Transfer to Punakha via Dochula (3 Hour drive)
Visit to Dochula Chorten or Druk Wangle Chorten on the way.
Lunch at restaurant
– Visit to Punakha Dzong.
|Day03:||After Breakfast :
Visit Wangdue Dzong Ruines from outside.
Drive to Thimphu:. (3 hrs drive)
Lunch at Dochula Resort
Sightseeing in Thimphu
Visit Buddha Point
Visit Memorial chorten
Evening walk around Craft bazaar.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day04:||After Breakfast at Hotel drive to Paro.
Hike to Taksang. 3 hrs. Uphill and 2 hrs. Downhill.
Evening Visit Kychu Lakhang.
Later in the evening walk around town, Shopping.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
|Day05:||After Breakfast at Hotel
Drive to Airport
Arrival Kathmandu – Altitude: 1345meters/4412 ft Transfer to Nagarkot – Altitude: 2100m/6888 ft
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. Welcoming with Garlands(Nepali Traditional Style of Welcoming Guests)
Transfer to Nagarkot for the Hotel; rest of the day at leisure; enjoying the Valleys and Himalayan Sunset; Enjoy tranquility.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day06:|| Kathmandu- Chitwan ( Tourist Bus (158.8 km : 6 Hours approx / Private Tourist Car(158.8 Km: 5 Hours approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
After Breakfast Drive/fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan, It is a long journey through the road while the natural beauty along the journey is breathtaking.
Arrive Chitwan, Check-in to Hotel.
Everyday there are evening activities; as per the discussion of your jungle guide will tell you about your next activities with the best possible way of experiencing Chitwan.
Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
|Day07:||Chitwan Full Day Jungle Safari Adventure Activities:
Activities: jungle safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and observation of Tharu Culture, Village Walk, Bird Watching e.t.c The time of these jungle activities will be managed by the Jungle Guide. The information will be provided to us on the 1st day of briefing.
Lunch will be provided at the Hotel.
Evening continue the jungle activities.
Dinner at Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day08:|| Chitwan – Pokhara ( Tourist Bus (151.8 Km : 4h 47 min approx/ Private Tourist Car (151.8 Km : 4 hrs approx)
After Breakfast drive towards with the experience of Chitwan National Park.
The journey is not so long while the journey is on the southern part of Nepal. The land is plain and flat so the drive is not hectic; one can enjoy the beauty of the forest along with the wild animals on the way.
Check in to Hotel.
Evening free on your own to walk around Lake side; Live music, Bar, Relax..
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day09:||Pokhara Full Day:
After breakfast, we can have a sightseeing of Pokhara; place to visit:
· Bindabasini Temple: This is the oldest temple of Pokhara, here we can see 3 different Hindu temple. This temple is always in use for the marriage, name giving ceromany and there will be many people in the festival time.
· Seti Gorge: we will be walking over a canal bridge from where we can see the river gorve. The river ‘seti’ is named after its colour meaning white. The source of the water is from the Himalayas such as Annapurna, Machhapuchre.
· Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave: This is one of the pilgrimage site of Pokhara valley. The cave is known for shiva doing meditation in a tranquil cave. Here we can see stalicmite and stalactite. It is believed that the 4 ft Shiva lingam (Shiva’s worshiping representation) is a stalicmite.
· Davi’s Fall: this is one of the prominent sightseeing spot of pokhara. The 100 ft tall water fall is named after a swiss citizen Mrs Davi fall down in that waterfall while taking a bath, 1962 A.D
|Day10:||Pokhara – Kathmandu (Tourist Bus (203.6 km : 5 h 30 min approx / Private Tourist Car(203.6 km : 5 h approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
After Breakfast we head for Kathmandu, our journey towards Kathmandu will the a long journey driving on the Bank of MarshyangdiRiver for the 1st half of 100 kms; then we will again follow the trishuli river for the next 100 kms half. lunch on your own on the way in some very good tourist standard highway restaurant.
Arrive Kathmandu; check-in Hotel;
|Day11:||Kathmandu Full Day Sight Seeing
After the Breakfast, We proceed for Exploring the ancient palaces of Kathmandu valley which are included in World Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit:
· Swyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple): Located on a lovely hillock, Swayambhunath Stupa lies 4 km west of central Kathmandu. There are 365 steps leading all the way to the top commanding a magnificient view of Kathmandu valley and the breath-taking panorama of the snow-clad Himalayan Range. The tradition in the Stupa follows the Vajrayana for of Buddhism which is a tantric variation of the Mahayana Buddhism (the great vehicle). The stupa seem to have been constructed during the Licchavi Period. Religious and literally sources give numerous accounts of the establishment and the patronage of the Swayambhunath premises. It is also interesting to note that the stupa went a series of renovation during the Malla period in the medieval times with donations made by the merchants, monks, pilgrims and Buddhist followers.
Later, in the Evening Free on your own. Overnight at hotel
|Day12:||Kathmandu to Lhasa (3658m/11998ft)
Fly to Gongkar Airport and drive to Lhasa
Our Tibetian Guide will come to receive on the airport. Our Guide will give you briefing about tomorrow and also the days in Lhasa. We will Rest for the day in Hotel for acclimatization and walk around the Street enjoying the Tibetian and Chinese culture.
OverNight at Hotel (BB)
|Day13:||Explore Lhasa Full Day
Sightseeing of Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery and Barkhor Market.
Our Guide will take us to explore some of the scenic beauty of Lhasa. Including Bharkhor Square which is popular devotional circumambulation for pilgrims and locals. The walk around Bharkhor Square is about 1 Km long; And then Sera Monastery which is one of the three Gelug University Monastery.
O/N Hotel (BB)
|Day14:||Explore Lhasa Full day
Sightseeing of Potala Palace & Drepung Monastery.
Potala Palce is chief residence of the Dalai Lama until the 14th dalai lama fled to india during 1959 Tibetan uprising. It is now a museum & World Heritage Site. The construction of Potala Palce was started in 1645 A.D. by 5th Dalai Lama.
And the Drepung is the Thirf University Monastery of Tibet. It was the largest monastery in the world at that time which housed 7,700 monks but some time 10,000 monks, founded by jamyang Choqe tashi Palden (1397-1449) in 1416 A.D.
O/N Hotel (BB)
|Day15:||Explore Lhasa Full day
Sightseeing of Ganden Monastery and back to Lhasa .
In Third Day we will visit Ganden Monastery which is one of “the great three” Gelung University monasteries of Tibet. It was founded in 1409 by Je Tsong Khapa Lozang- Dragpa, Founder of Gelung Order. It is located 25 miles northeast of Lhasa where we will get a chance to go on Kora Route and Trupshi Village then Back to Lhasa.
O/N Hotel (BB)
|Day16:||Final Departure or extend for extra activities.
Drive to Airport. Fly out from Lhasa.
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private vehicle.
· 3 star Hotel Accommodation in Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet on Twin Sharing
· 4 Nights/5 Days Bhutan Package including all meals (Breakfast,Lunch&Dinner)
· 2Nights/3Dyas Chitwan Package Program including all Jungle Activities with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
· Breakfast in Nepal(except Chitwan) & Tibet.
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· Domestic flight (Kathmandu-Pokhara; Chitwan-Kathmandu
· International Flight (PARO-KATHMANDU-LHASA)
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients;
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork and Tibet Travel permits (national park permit)
· Monastery entrance fee
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport USD 25.00 Per person for 15 Days.
· Airfare for International Flights (HOME-BHUTAN & TIBET-HOME).
· Entrances of Sightseeing Spots on Kathmandu .
· Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/porters e.t.c.
· Insurance of any kind
· Natural or political disturbance which beyond our control…
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.