Highlights of Nepal: Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Lumbini-Chitwan-Pokhara-kathmandu
|Group size||2 PAX|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Nagarkot.
All meals ek & in chitwan.
|Accommodation:|| Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot.
and Teahouses during the Trek
|Max-Altitude:||3210 m / 10,529 ft|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to November
Activities: Tour & Trekking in Nepal
Duration: 14 Nights/ 15 Days Tour Name: Highlights Of Nepal
- 1 Night Nagarkot – Explore Himalayas with Sunrise
- 3 Night Kathmandu – explore the mythical valley
- 2Night lumbini – Birth place of Lord Buddha
- 2 Night Chitwan – Wildlife Activities in Chitwan national Park
- 2 Night Pokhara – Enjoy Annapurna Himalayan Rang from The city of lakes
| Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival, Transfer to Nagarkot, overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Full Day
Day 3: Kathmandu- Chitwan ( Tourist Bus (158.8 km : 6 Hours approx / Private Tourist Car(158.8 Km: 5 Hours approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
Day 4: Chitwan Full Day Jungle Safari Adventure Activities.
Day 5: Chitwan- Lumbini ( Tourist Bus (136.2 Km : 3 h 9 min approx/ Private Tourist Car (136.2 Km : 2 hrs approx)
Day 6: Lumbini Full Day
Day 7: Lumbini – Pokhara(Tourist Bus (168.8 km : 5 h 23 min approx / Private Tourist Car(168.8 Km: 5 h approx)
Day 8: Pokhara Full Day
Day 9: Pokhara – Kathmandu (Tourist Bus (203.6 km : 5 h 30 min approx / Private Tourist Car(203.6 km : 5 h approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
Day 10: Kathmandu Free Day
Day 11: Final Departure from kathmandu
|Day 01:||Arrival Kathmandu – Altitude: 1345meters/4412 ft Transfer to Nagarkot – Altitude: 2100m/6888 ft
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. Welcoming with Garlands(Nepali Traditional Style of Welcoming Guests)
Transfer to Nagarkot for the Hotel; rest of the day at leisure; enjoying the Valleys and Himalayan Sunset; Enjoy tranquility.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 02:||Kathmandu Full Day Sight Seeing
After the Breakfast, We proceed for Exploring the ancient palaces of Kathmandu valley which are included in World Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit:
· Swyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple): Located on a lovely hillock, Swayambhunath Stupa lies 4 km west of central Kathmandu. There are 365 steps leading all the way to the top commanding a magnificient view of Kathmandu valley and the breath-taking panorama of the snow-clad Himalayan Range. The tradition in the Stupa follows the Vajrayana for of Buddhism which is a tantric variation of the Mahayana Buddhism (the great vehicle). The stupa seem to have been constructed during the Licchavi Period. Religious and literally sources give numerous accounts of the establishment and the patronage of the Swayambhunath premises. It is also interesting to note that the stupa went a series of renovation during the Malla period in the medieval times with donations made by the merchants, monks, pilgrims and Buddhist followers.
· Kathmandu Durbar Square: Kathmandu Durbar Square lies in the heart of the Kathmandu city. The locals know this area by its old name Hanuman Dhoka – an ancient seat of the Nepalese Royalty. The Royal Palace during medival timese were not merely for Royal Activities but also used as the center of Administration, cultural activities and festivals. The Historical buildings and temples in the area were erected from the time of King Ratna Malla (1484-1520 AD) to Prithvi Bir Bikram Shah (1875-1911 AD) covering the Malla, Shah and Rana period of Nepalese history. The entire palace complex here is named after a monkey god called Hanuman. One can see a huge stone statue of Hanuman painted all red next to the main entrance (the golden gate) of the palace. Hanuman here is regarded as a powerful protector of the entire Durbar Square.
· Pashupatinath : Hindu Cremation Situates 5 km east of Kathmandu city center, Pashupati literally means “Lord of Animals” and is considered to be the patron deity of Nepal. Pashupatinath is regarded as one of the holiest sites for Hindus all over the world. Once in their life the hindus have to be here either living or dead (culture of asses throwing into the Holy River Bagmati. The cremation is done on the bank of the holy river Bagmati(tribute of ganges) here you will feel like death is much more meaningful and open; from the other bank of the river we will have clear view of the cremation. here we will encounter many shadus/ santa (saints) living their life in the name of the Lord.Pashupatinath temple is a pagoda style two-tiered golden roof with exquisitely carved four silver doors containing in its sanctum a phallic idol with four faces facing each direction and the other fifth one is looking up toward the zenith.
Later, in the Evening Free on your own. Overnight at hotel
|Day 03:|| Kathmandu- Chitwan ( Tourist Bus (158.8 km : 6 Hours approx / Private Tourist Car(158.8 Km: 5 Hours approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
After Breakfast Drive/fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan, It is a long journey through the road while the natural beauty along the journey is breathtaking.
Arrive Chitwan, Check-in to Hotel.
EveryDay there are evening activities; as per the discussion of your jungle guide will tell you about your next activities with the best possible way of experiencing Chitwan.
Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 04:||Chitwan Full Day Jungle Safari Adventure Activities:
Activities: jungle safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and observation of Tharu Culture, Village Walk, Bird Watching e.t.c The time of these jungle activities will be managed by the Jungle Guide. The information will be provided to us on the 1st day of briefing.
Lunch will be provided at the Hotel.
Evening continue the jungle activities.
Dinner at Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 05:|| Chitwan – Lumbini ( Tourist Bus (136.2 Km : 3 h 9 min approx/ Private Tourist Car (136.2 Km : 2 hrs approx)
After Breakfast drive towards lumbini with the experience of Chitwan National Park.
The journey is not so long while the journey is on the southern part of Nepal. The land is plain and flat so the drive is not hetic; one can enjoy the beauty of the forest along with the wild animals on the way.
Check in to Hotel.
Evening free on your own to walk around the Lumbini Garden; and exploring different monasteries.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 06:||Lumbini Full day
The temperature in lumbini is generally high, So depending upon the climatic condition and also discussion with your guide you can easily customize the itinerary to explore lumbini:
As the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini is one of the holiest places of one of the world’s greatest religions. It has remained a hallowed Buddhist pilgrimage spot since very early times. Lumbini has been designated as the “Foundation of World Peace and the Holiest Pilgrimage Centre of Buddhists and peace-loving people of the world”. The site remains a place of pilgrimage for both Buddhists and Hindus alike from all over the world.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 07:|| Lumbini – Pokhara(Tourist Bus (168.8 km : 5 h 23 min approx / Private Tourist Car(168.8 Km: 5 h approx)
After Breakfast, Drive up to Pokhara. The Road from the low land towards the city of lankes and mountain will pass through best places like Palpa(very intresting and Beautiful landscape)
And the lowland will change toward the mountains and then to pokhara. The drive is very very heart touching and breath taking.
Arrive Pokhara, Check in to Hotel.
Evening walk around lakeside, Free on your own; lake side restaurants, bars, live music e.t.c.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 08:||Pokhara Full Day:
After breakfast, we can have a sightseeing of Pokhara; place to visit:
· Bindabasini Temple: This is the oldest temple of Pokhara, here we can see 3 different Hindu temple. This temple is always in use for the marriage, name giving ceromany and there will be many people in the festival time.
· Seti Gorge: we will be walking over a canal bridge from where we can see the river gorve. The river ‘seti’ is named after its colour meaning white. The source of the water is from the Himalayas such as Annapurna, Machhapuchre.
· Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave: This is one of the pilgrimage site of Pokhara valley. The cave is known for shiva doing meditation in a tranquil cave. Here we can see stalicmite and stalactite. It is believed that the 4 ft Shiva lingam (Shiva’s worshiping representation) is a stalicmite.
· Davi’s Fall: this is one of the prominent sightseeing spot of pokhara. The 100 ft tall water fall is named after a swiss citizen Mrs Davi fall down in that waterfall while taking a bath, 1962 A.D
After Lunch you can enjoy boating/ fishing and also cycling around the lake. later on the evening you can enjoy shopping or free walking. Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 09:||Pokhara – Kathmandu (Tourist Bus (203.6 km : 5 h 30 min approx / Private Tourist Car(203.6 km : 5 h approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)
After Breakfast we head for Kathmandu, our journey towards Kathmandu will the a long journey driving on the Bank of MarshyangdiRiver for the 1st half of 100 kms; then we will again follow the trishuli river for the next 100 kms half. lunch on your own on the way in some very good tourist standard highway restaurant.
Arrive Kathmandu; check-in Hotel;
|Day 10:||Kathmandu Free Day
There are a lot of places that might be on your list. So you can enjoy exploring the mythical tantrism valley for your own or just talk with your guide if you are with a planning to do something.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 11:||Final Departure After Breakfast , you can enjoy your last moment packing your fruitful memory of Nepal. If your flight is at the evening you can enjoy last moment shopping at Thamel. All Final departure towards Airport.|
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private Car.
· Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini & Nagarkot on Bed & Breakfast basis.
· All meals; 2 Night/3 Days Package program including all jungle activities in Chitwan.
· Welcome & farewell Dinner (with cultural Dance show).
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients;
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport USD 25.00 Per person for 15 Days.
· Airfare for International Flights
· Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara,Lumbini & Nagarkot.
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/helpers e.t.c
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.