Booking Terms & Condition
All information in this website is copyright by Caravana Himalaya Adventure. All rates itineraries, departure dates are subject to change without prior notice.
– 50% of the total package price per person is required to reserve the Tour/Trek/Adventure Activities.
CHANGES AFTER DEPOSIT
– Any addition of services like demand of any other language speaking guide/ upgrade of hotel category/ extension of tour/ other arrangement with are not mentioned in the package is required and please don’t forget to reconfirm; and will be subject to cancellation fees.
– Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
– Payments made within 30 days of departure must be certified or authorized by Caravana Himalaya Adventure.
– Credit Cards- we accept all major credit cards. Third-party Credit cards are not acceptable. Overseas client payments are to be made via bank wire transfer.
-The prices quoted are based on US$, the decline of US$ by 5% or more Caravana Himalaya Adventure reserves the right to increase prices accordingly.
– Refund requests must be made in writing and received no later than 30 days after the return of the Tour/Trek/Adventure Activities.
– Claims for refund for the unused package tour, services, including missed transfers due to airline changes and/or missed flights, unused meals, missed sightseeing, unused entrance fees in the included monuments & accommodations.
– No refund will be made if promises (written or Verbal) made by local hotel staff, tour guides, or any other persons not under direct employment of Caravana Himalaya Adventure.
– Notice to cancellation must be made in writing to Caravana Himalaya Adventure and the following of cancellation fees will be applied.
– Over 60 days prior to departure – US$ 100 per person.
– 35-59 days prior to departure, US$ 200 per person.
– 20-34 days prior to departure, 50% of the total price.
– 8-19 days prior to departure, 75% of total price.
– Cancellation within 7 days prior to departure or withdraw from a Tour/Trek/Adventure Activities is regarded as forfeiting and no refund will be obtained.
– Cancellation of Tickets will charge the cancellation penalties and regulations by the Airlines.
– Please check with your Health Care provider for up to date requirements. Precautions to some Air borne / Water borne/ Food borne diseases must be taken.
– Required medicine must be recorded by client’s doctor on a valid certificate which should be carried for proof or inoculation.
– Individuals with heart diseases, chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy, or mental illness should not participate in the Travel programs.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
– Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have proper Travel Documents.
– Valid passport & Multiple Copies of Passport size photo (from 6 months).
– Clients must get the early visa from the respected embassy. (Except – Tibet Visa is applied from Nepal)
– Entry/ Re-entry to the respected country may be refused if the required information & Travel documents are incomplete.
– No refund or replacement will be given for lost or stolen of Travel/Personal documents.
– All damage or loss must be reported at earliest of incident and documented in writing by local authority and Airline Company for submission to the insurance.
– Meals are specified in each itinerary’s includes. According to the season & the volume of guests, Meals are provided ala-carte or buffet. In general Meals & Beverages are not included unless specified.
HOTEL CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT
– Standard CHECK-OUT Time is 1200 noon.
– Standard CHECK-IN Time is 1400 noon.
– Caravana Himalaya Adventure will make best efforts to match single travelers with suitable roommates. If not possible then single supplement is charged.
– Child Rates apply to children between the ages of 2 to 12. The changes of child rates will be charged in case of changes before the full payment.
– Caravana Himalaya Adventure is not liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity in any vehicle.
– Caravana Himalaya Adventure is not responsible for risks and hazards related with the travel to the destinations.
– Caravana Himalaya Adventure is not responsible for the treatment or medical services in any destination.