|Group size||1-16 people|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Meals:||All Meals in Bhutan|
|Accommodation:||3* Hotel Accommodation in Bhutan|
|Max-Altitude:||3120meters/ 10234 ft|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||All Time of Year|
|Transportation||Flight & Private Vehicle|
|Day01: Arrive Paro KB:
Day02: Thimphu Sightseeing
Day04: Punakha- Paro
Day06: Departure KB or extend for extra Activities…
|Day01:||Arrive Paro KB:
Our guide will receive you at the Airport. Drive to Thimphu.
Visit to the National Memorial Chorten (1974) built in honor of our late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. Visit to Buddha Point, This big statue of Shakyamuni measures in at a height of 51.5 meters, making it one of the largest statues of Buddha in the world after completion.
Evening Visit to Tashicho Dzong, office of the King.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast The day begins with a Visit to Changangkha Lhakhang, Visit Mini Zoo to see National Animal and visit to Painting School where traditional art is still kept alive through instructions in the art of painting Thangkas (sacred Buddhist religious scrolls).
After lunch visit Bhutan Post Office to see wide range of Stamps which Bhutan is famous for. Visit Tashi Cho Dzong, Thimphu. Visit handicraft. Evening relax in the hotel.
Dinner and overnight at hotel.
|Day03:||Thimphu – Punakha:
After Breakfast drive to Punakha via Dochula pass. (4.5hrs drive) On the way Visit Druk Wangyel chorten at Dochula. Relax for sometime view high mountains then drive further to Wangdue. After lunch in visit to Punakha Dzong.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel
|Day04:||Punakha – Paro:
After breakfast. Drive to Paro. On the way, stop a while to view Chime Lhakhang, which was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley. He subdued the demons with his “ Magical Thunder bolt”. The Temple is also known as “the Temple of Fertility”. Enroute sightseeing in the valley of Wangdiphodrang, it includes: visit to Wangdiphodrang Dzong now the ruines
Evening walk around Paro Town.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel
After breakfast Visit Paro Museum, Visit Paro Dzong, Visit to Kychu Lakhang the oldest monastery in Bhutan. Drive to Druygyul ruins. On the way visit to Taksang Base from where you can take pictures.
Evening free time. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
|Day06:||Departure KB or extend for extra Activities…
Early morning, drive to airport and farewell.(depart paro at 8:40 AM)
Early morning, drive to airport and farewell. Fly to Kathmandu or Home.
Or Extend for extra Activities
If this itinerary is not suitable with you; please feel free to make your own by contacting us through e-mail or you can talk with us directly +9779851206462 ( Calls & whatsapp message)
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private vehicle.
· 3 star Hotel accommodation in Bhutan including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients;
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork and permits (Bhutan Visa and Permits)
· All government and local taxes.
· Airfare for International Flights
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/helpers e.t.c
· Insurance of Any Kind
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.