|Group size||2-16 PAX|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Nagarkot.
All meals during the Trek & in chitwan.
|Accommodation:|| Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot.
and Teahouses during the Trek
|Max-Altitude:||3210 m / 10,529 ft|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to November
Activities: Tour & Trekking in Nepal
Duration: 14 Nights/ 15 Days Tour Name: Highlights Of Nepal
|Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu Full Day
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara – ulleri
Day 05: Ulleri- Ghorepani
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani ( early morning visit poonhill for the sunrise)
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk
Day 08: Ghandruk to Pokhara
Day 09: Pokhara free day
Day 10: Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 11: Chitwan full day
Day 12: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 13: Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Day 14: Nagarkot to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final Departure or extend for extra activities.
|Day 01:||Arrival Kathmandu – Altitude: 1345meters/4412 ft
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. Welcoming with Garlands(Nepali Traditional Style of Welcoming Guests)
Transfer to Hotel; rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 02:||Kathmandu Full Day Sight Seeing
After the Breakfast, We proceed for Exploring the ancient palaces of Kathmandu valley which are included in World Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit:
· Swyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple): Located on a lovely hillock, Swayambhunath Stupa lies 4 km west of central Kathmandu. There are 365 steps leading all the way to the top commanding a magnificient view of Kathmandu valley and the breath-taking panorama of the snow-clad Himalayan Range. The tradition in the Stupa follows the Vajrayana for of Buddhism which is a tantric variation of the Mahayana Buddhism (the great vehicle). The stupa seem to have been constructed during the Licchavi Period. Religious and literally sources give numerous accounts of the establishment and the patronage of the Swayambhunath premises. It is also interesting to note that the stupa went a series of renovation during the Malla period in the medieval times with donations made by the merchants, monks, pilgrims and Buddhist followers.
· Kathmandu Durbar Square: Kathmandu Durbar Square lies in the heart of the Kathmandu city. The locals know this area by its old name Hanuman Dhoka – an ancient seat of the Nepalese Royalty. The Royal Palace during medival timese were not merely for Royal Activities but also used as the center of Administration, cultural activities and festivals. The Historical buildings and temples in the area were erected from the time of King Ratna Malla (1484-1520 AD) to Prithvi Bir Bikram Shah (1875-1911 AD) covering the Malla, Shah and Rana period of Nepalese history. The entire palace complex here is named after a monkey god called Hanuman. One can see a huge stone statue of Hanuman painted all red next to the main entrance (the golden gate) of the palace. Hanuman here is regarded as a powerful protector of the entire Durbar Square.
· Pashupatinath : Hindu Cremation Situates 5 km east of Kathmandu city center, Pashupati literally means “Lord of Animals” and is considered to be the patron deity of Nepal. Pashupatinath is regarded as one of the holiest sites for Hindus all over the world. Once in their life the hindus have to be here either living or dead (culture of asses throwing into the Holy River Bagmati. The cremation is done on the bank of the holy river Bagmati(tribute of ganges) here you will feel like death is much more meaningful and open; from the other bank of the river we will have clear view of the cremation. here we will encounter many shadus/ santa (saints) living their life in the name of the Lord.Pashupatinath temple is a pagoda style two-tiered golden roof with exquisitely carved four silver doors containing in its sanctum a phallic idol with four faces facing each direction and the other fifth one is looking up toward the zenith.
Later, in the Evening Free on your own. Overnight at hotel
|Day 03:||Kathmandu to Pokhara (Car; 5-6 Hours; 200kms)- Altitude: 800meters/2624ft
After Breakfast Drive From Kathmandu to Pokhara by Private Car. It is a long Drive on the way you can enjoy the beautiful scene of the Mahabharata Himalayan Range; The Manaslu Mountain(one of the eight thousand peak; only if the weather is clear) driving through the Bank of Trishuli River on the First half of 100 kms and then the other half on the Bank of the Marshyangdi River.
Enjoying the Natural Beauty of Hills and Valleys.
Arrive in Hotel; Check-in Hotel.
Evening Free on your Own, Pokhara is a Very Nice place for the evening, later on the evening you can go to the lake beach and enjoy the sunset as well as boating; later, on the Night you can go to a live music bar or the lake side restaurant for the Live music by different music bands; Enjoy Photography.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 04:||Pokhara to Tikedunga (Trek Day-4/5 hrs) – Altitude: 1495 meters/4904FT
After the breakfast, we drive up to a place called Nayapul, where we start our trek, our trek today Although is not a long trek but still it may be challenging because it is the First Day
On the way we pass through The River ‘Modi’ Khola. The Trail follows the main street of Birethanti, going through Bamboo forests and past a large waterfall and swimming hole. A small teashop provides cold drinks & Tea/Coffee.
Lunch will be served on the way in a teahouse restaurant.
In this trail we may encounter the caravan of pony as well. Trek from Nayapul is a short trek upto Tikedunga; if we arrive early, we can easily trek on up the endless stone staircase to Ulleri.
Overnight;Dinner at Lodge/Teahouse.
|Day 05:||Tikedunga to Ghorepani (Trek Day-5/6hrs)- Altitude: 2834meters/9296ft
After Breakfast; we start our journey towards Ghorepani;The trail crosses a stream on a suspension bridge at tikedunga, then drops and crosses the Bhurungdi Khola itself on a large bridge at 1410m. The climbs very steeply on a stone staircase; Lunch will be served on the way.
Ghorepani means ‘horse water’, and it is no doubt a welcome watering stop for the teams of horses, mules and ponies that carry loads between Pokhara and Jomsom.
There is a large collection of hotels, shops and camping places, to see the spectacular panorama of Dhaulagiri I, Tukuche, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli and Tarke Kang (formerly known as Glacier Dome).
Arrive Ghorepani; evening free on your own.
Overnight; Dinner at lodge/teahouse
|Day 06:||Ghorepani-Poonhill- Tadapani (Trek Day-1+4/5 hrs)- Altitude: 2590m/8495 ft
Early morning wakeup to Trek up to Poonhill for sunrise view along with the Himalayas
Poonhill ; An early morning excursion to poonhill(3210m), about an hours climb, provides an even better, unobstructed view of the High Himalaya; we call it Himalayan Sunrise and back to the lodge for breakfast
After breakfast we start our journey to Tadapani (2590 m)
Lunch program.and stay at Tadapani.
– see the an excellent close up Mountain Views, including Machapuchare (fishtail) and Annapurna range. Dinner & stay overnight stay.
|Day 07:||Tadapani to ghandruk (Trek day- 4/5 hrs) – Altitude: 1940meters/6363ft
After breakfast; it is a easy day towards ghandruk. The step descends become more gentle as the route reaches Banthanti. Follow the stream down to a bridge, where a tiny trail leads off to a rock quary;
Lunch will be served on the way in a lodge/Teahouse restaurant.
Arrive Ghandruk; evening free on your own explore the Biggest Gurung Village of Nepal.
Share your memories of Trek with Guides/ Sherpas/ Team mates- it’s the last day of your trek.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 08:||Ghandruk to Pokhara (1 hrs walk to Buspark) – Altitude: 800meters/2624ft
Early morning enjoy the Sunrise along with the himalayas’ Annapurna soth, hinchuli, machhapuchre etc’
After Breakfast, we walk for an hour to reach the buspark, the bus will take us upto Nayapul where our car will be waiting for us to drive us up to pokhara.
Lunch on your own at pokhara City; lake side restaurants, bars, live music e.t.c.
Evening free on your own for relax and peace of mind.
|Day 09:||Pokhara Full Day:
After breakfast, we can have a sightseeing of Pokhara; place to visit:
· Bindabasini Temple: This is the oldest temple of Pokhara, here we can see 3 different Hindu temple. This temple is always in use for the marriage, name giving ceromany and there will be many people in the festival time.
· Seti Gorge: we will be walking over a canal bridge from where we can see the river gorve. The river ‘seti’ is named after its colour meaning white. The source of the water is from the Himalayas such as Annapurna, Machhapuchre.
· Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave: This is one of the pilgrimage site of Pokhara valley. The cave is known for shiva doing meditation in a tranquil cave. Here we can see stalicmite and stalactite. It is believed that the 4 ft Shiva lingam (Shiva’s worshiping representation) is a stalicmite.
· Davi’s Fall: this is one of the prominent sightseeing spot of pokhara. The 100 ft tall water fall is named after a swiss citizen Mrs Davi fall down in that waterfall while taking a bath, 1962 A.D
After Lunch you can enjoy boating/ fishing and also cycling around the lake. later on the evening you can enjoy shopping or free walking. Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 10:||Pokhara to Chitwan (Private Tourist Car(151.8 Km: 3 h 40 min approx)
After Breakfast at around 7 o’clock, we start our long drive journey to Chitwan. The route up to the 100kms is the same route back from Kathmandu, then we head south from the Bridge of Mugling; The souther route lead us to chitwan National Park: Arrive Chitwan; check-in Hotel, Now; the jungle guide will be explaning us about the Jungle Activities; The jungle activities time will be recommended by the guide, while they are the professionals in the jungle so we follow them for the adventure in the jungle.
Evening enjoy( Tharu stick Dance-it may be changed for tomorrow as well because every program is conducted once in two days) Enjoy The Dinner: Overnight at Hotel
|Day 11:||Chitwan Full Day Jungle Activities
Activities: jungle safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and observation of Tharu Culture, Village Walk, Bird Watching e.t.c The time of these jungle activities will be managed by the Jungle Guide. The information will be provided to us on the 1st day of briefing.
Lunch will be provided at the Hotel.
Evining continue the jungle activities.
Dinner at Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 12:||Chitwan to Kathmandu -Private Tourist Car(159.9 kms : 5 h 25 min approx)
Early morning if there is any jungle activities left then comple that ; after Breakfast we head for Kathmandu, our journey towards Kathmandu will the a long journey driving on the Bank of Narayani River for the 1st ahlf of 59.9 kms; then we will again foloow the trishuli river for the next 100 kms half. lunch on your own on the way in some very good tourist standard highway restaurant.
Arrive Kathmandu; check-in Hotel;
Evening leisure on your own;
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 13:||Kathmandu to Nagarkot (2100meters/6888ft)
After Breakfast, You have a half day free to explore around Kathmandu valley, you can enjoy exploring Bhaktapur Durbar Square on the way to Nagarkot or else you can enjoy it tomorrow on the way back from Nagarkot.
Arrive at Nagarkot;
Enjoy Sunset from 2100 meters altitude
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 14:||Nagarkot- Kathmandu (1345 meters/4412ft)
Early morning visit Nagarkot Tower for the Himalayan sunrise. Back to Hotel, Enjoy breakfast along with the Himalayas; We can see Kanchenjunga Range, Everest Range, Langtang range, Ganesh Himal Range, Manaslu Range, Lamjung Himal Range, Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri Range(if the weather is crystal clear). Back to Kathmandu, you have free day on Kathmandu; you can enjoy it on your own by doing shopping on Thamel.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 15:||Final Departure After Breakfast , you can enjoy your last moment packing your fruitful memory of Nepal. If your flight is at the evening you can enjoy last moment shopping at Thamel. All Final departure towards Airport.|
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private Car.
· Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot on Bed & Breakfast basis.
· Teahouse accommodation during the trek including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
· All meals; 2 Night/3 Days Package program including all jungle activities in Chitwan.
· Welcome & farewell Dinner (with cultural Dance show).
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients; government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
· Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (national park permit, TIMS)
· Medical Kit (carried by our trek leader)
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport USD 25.00 Per person for 15 Days.
· Airfare for International Flights
· Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot.
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/porters e.t.c
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.