|Group size||1-15 Pax|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Kathmandu,Nagarkot, Pokhara.
All meals ek & in chitwan.
|Accommodation:||Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot.|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to November
Activities: Tour in Nepal
Duration: 08 Nights/ 09 Days
Places: Kathmandu- Nagarkot -Pokhara -Chitwan -Kathmandu.
- 1 Night Dhulikhel – Explore Himalayas with Sunrise
- 1 Night Janakpur – Explore the Birth place of Sita
- 2 Night Kathmandu – explore the mythical valley
- 2 Night Chitwan – Wildlife Activities in Chitwan national Park
- 2 Night Pokhara – Enjoy Annapurna Himalayan Rang from The city of lakes
|Day01: Arrival Kathmandu
Day02: Kathmandu Full Day Sightseeing and Drive to Dhulikhel for overnight
Day03: Dhulikhel to Janakpur
Day04: Janakpur to Chitwan
Day05: Chitwan Full Day Jungle Activities.
Day06: Chitwan to Pokhara
Day07: Pokhara Full Day Sight seeing
Day08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day09: All Final Departure
|Day 01:||Arrival Kathmandu – Altitude: 1345meters/4412 Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport.
Welcoming with Garlands(Nepali Traditional Style of Welcoming Guests)Transfer to Nagarkot for the Hotel; rest of the day at leisure; enjoying the Valleys and Himalayan Sunset; Enjoy tranquility.Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 02:||Kathmandu Full Day Sight Seeing and Drive to Dhulikhel for Overnight.
After the Breakfast, We proceed for Exploring the ancient palaces of Kathmandu valley which are included in World Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit:
Boudanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal, is located 5km east of central Kathmandu. The stupa stands on a three-tiered platform raised over the crossed rectangles in order to bring out the yantra form.
The claims made in various religious and literary texts regarding the erection of the stupa is varied and conflicting. However, the stupa is believed to have been built in the 5th century A.D. during the reign of the Licchavi kings.
As in other stupa architecture, this stupa also has Vairochana at the center followed by Aksobhya, Ratna Sambhava, Amitabha and Amogha Siddhi in east, south, west and north directions respectively. Similarly, there are one hundred and eight small niches around the stupa accommodating the icons of Buddhas, Bodhisatavas and other female deities along with conjoint figures in erotic poses. Likewise, at the bottom level, it is surrounded with the praying wheels embossed with the famous mantra Om Mani Padme Hum fixed in more than hundred and forty niches.
The stupa along with the monasteries are centers of learning, cultural activities, prayers and meditation.
Pashupatinath : Hindu Cremation
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Bhaktapur meaning the city of devotees was founded by King Ananda Dev in 1197 A.D. according to the Gopal Raj Vamsabali even though the existence of the city could be traced back to the Licchavi period (185-750 A.D.). There are many monuments including pagodas, palaces, shikhara style monuments, courtyards and Buddhists shrines and monasteries. The Durbar Square was the seat of the Malla Kings and the present structures were erected from the 12th to the 18th century A.D. Bhaktapur is located at around 12 Km away from Kathmandu city.
After the Sightseeing We go towards Dhulikhel.
Overnight at Dhulikhel.
|Day03:||Dhulikhel to Janakpur 5h 5 min (195,7 Km)
Early in the Morning wokeup for the Himalayan Sunrise. Enjoy beauty of the Himalayas.
After Breakfast drive towards janakpur.
It will take around 5 Hours to reach Janakpur. Enjoy the natural Beauty along with the changes in the landscape form the Himalayas to the flat land of Nepal.
Janakpur (Janaki Temple):
To the Hindus, Janakpur, The birth place of Janaki or Sita, the consort of Rama, is an important religious pilgrimage site. In ancient Times, Janakpur was the capital city of the Kingdom of Mithila and the centre of Maithali culture. The magnificient Janaki Mandir was built by the queen of Tikamgarh (India), Maharani Brishabhanu Kunwari Devi in 1811 A.D. as a mark of devotion to Janki (Sita). The marriage anniversary of Lord Rama and Sita is solemnized in Janakpur every Year on Vivah Panchami day which falls in December. This is one of the biggest festivals of this region attended by hundreds and thousands of devotees from Nepal and India. The birthday of Sita, Known as Sita Jayanti, is also celebrated in a grand manner every year in the month of April-May.
For the Janakpur Town is a place known as Dhanusha Dham, Which is connected with the Great Hindu epic Ramayana. According to the epic, one of the three pieces of the Great Bow that Lord Rama broke to win sita’s hand in marriage fell on this site- in present day Dhanusha Dham.
Evening free an leisure on your own exploring the Area.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 04:|| Janakpur- Chitwan 5h 2 min (238,7 Km)
Early in the Morning have Darshan in the Janaki Temple.
After Breakfast head towards Chitwan which is a long day journey.
On the way visit Dhanusha Dham and Continue the journey.
Arrive Chitwan, Check-in to Hotel.
Every Day there are evening activities; as per the discussion of your jungle guide will tell you about your next activities with the best possible way of experiencing Chitwan.
Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 05:||Chitwan Full Day Jungle Safari Adventure Activities:
Activities: jungle safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and observation of Tharu Culture, Village Walk, Bird Watching e.t.c
Lunch will be provided at the Hotel.
Evening continue the jungle activities.
Dinner at Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 06:|| Chitwan – Pokhara ( Tourist Bus (136.2 Km : 3 h 9 min approx/ Private Tourist Car
(136.2 Km : 2 hrs approx)After Breakfast drive towards lumbini with the experience of Chitwan National Park.The journey is not so long while the journey is on the southern part of Nepal. The land is plain and flat so the drive is not hectic ; one can enjoy the beauty of the forest along with the wild animals on the way.
Check in to Hotel.
Evening free on your own to walk around the Lumbini Garden; and exploring different monasteries.
Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 07:||Pokhara Full Day:
After breakfast, we can have a sightseeing of Pokhara; place to visit:
· Bindabasini Temple: This is the oldest temple of Pokhara, here we can see 3 different Hindu temple. This temple is always in use for the marriage, name giving ceromany and there will be many people in the festival time.
· Seti Gorge: we will be walking over a canal bridge from where we can see the river gorve. The river ‘seti’ is named after its colour meaning white. The source of the water is from the Himalayas such as Annapurna, Machhapuchre.
· Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave: This is one of the pilgrimage site of Pokhara valley. The cave is known for shiva doing meditation in a tranquil cave. Here we can see stalicmite and stalactite. It is believed that the 4 ft Shiva lingam (Shiva’s worshiping representation) is a stalicmite.
· Davi’s Fall: this is one of the prominent sightseeing spot of pokhara. The 100 ft tall water fall is named after a swiss citizen Mrs Davi fall down in that waterfall while taking a bath, 1962 A.D
|Day 08:||Pokhara – Kathmandu (Tourist Bus (203.6 km : 5 h 30 min approx /
Private Tourist Car(203.6 km : 5 h approx) / fly : 25 mins approx)After Breakfast we head for Kathmandu, our journey towards Kathmandu will the a long journey driving on the Bank of Marshyangdi River for the 1st half of 100 kms; then we will again follow the trishuli river for the next 100 kms half.
lunch on your own on the way in some very good tourist standard highway restaurant.Arrive Kathmandu;
|Day 09:||Final Departure
After Breakfast , you can enjoy your last moment packing your fruitful memory of Nepal.
If your flight is at the evening you can enjoy last moment shopping at Thamel.
All Final departure towards Airport.
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private Car.
· 3* Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu,Dhulikhel, Janakpur, Pokhara, & Chitwan on Bed & Breakfast basis.
· All meals; 2 Night/3 Days Package program including all jungle activities in Chitwan.
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients;
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport USD 25.00 Per person for 15 Days.
· Airfare for International Flights
· City entrance Fees at Kathmandu & Pokhara USD 65.00 per person.
· Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Nagarkot.
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/helpers e.t.c
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.