Everest view luxury trek: per person $2600
|Group size||1-15 people|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Meals:||Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek|
|Accommodation:||3* Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Camping/Teahouses during the Trek|
|Departure From:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to November
|Transportation||Flight & Private Vehicle|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and trip preparation (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu Full Day Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla and to phakding
Day 04: From phakding to namche bazaar.
Day 05: From namchebazaar to Everest view hotel.
Day 06: Explore Everest view hotel.
Day 07: From Everest view hotel to jorsalle.
Day 08: Jorsalle to Lukla.
Day 09: Lukla to kathmandu.
Day 10: Depature or extend for extra activities.
|Day 01:||Kathmandu Arrival and Trip Preparation (1,300m/4,264ft)
After arriving in TIA; our hospitable representative from Caravana Himalaya will welcome you with garlands and drive you to hotel.
|Day 02:||Kathmandu Full Day Sight Seeing
After the Breakfast, We proceed for Exploring the ancient palaces of Kathmandu valley which are included in World Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit:
· Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple):
The Historical buildings and temples in the area were erected from the time of King Ratna Malla (1484-1520 AD) to Prithvi Bir Bikram Shah (1875-1911 AD) covering the Malla, Shah and Rana period of Nepalese history. The entire palace complex here is named after a monkey god called Hanuman. One can see a huge stone statue of Hanuman painted all red next to the main entrance (the golden gate) of the palace. Hanuman here is regarded as a powerful protector of the entire Durbar Square.
Later, in the Evening Free on your own.
|Day 03:||Kathmandu to Lukla and to phakding
|Day 04:||From phakding to namche bazaar..
|Day 05:||From namchebazaar to Everest view hotel.
It is an acclimatization day for the trekkers as they have already conquered a lot of altitude. This day we can explore Namche, Visit two museum and then after we head towards hotel everest view after having lunch or for the lunch. O/N stay at Everest view Hotel.
|Day 06:||Explore Everest view hotel.
Today after breakfast we can head towards another village nearby known as khumjung. Khumjung is a big village also called as the green villages as all th the roof are painted green, In khumjung one can enjoy the view of Mt.Amadablam and also monasteries and school area and village itself. Lunch at everest view hotel. O/N
|Day 07:||From Everest view hotel to jorsalle.
After breakfast at hotel. We start our descend we will have our lunch at Jorsalle and night stay will be at phakding
|Day 08:||Jorsalle to Lukla.
Today, After breakfast we eill take our first route , we have to climb a bit to reach as we will arrive at Lukla from where we will take flight to Kathmandu.
|Day 09:||Lukla to Ktm
|Day 10:||Final depature or extend for extra activities.
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private vehicle.
· 3 star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on Bed & Breakfast basis.
· Camping/Teahouse accommodation during the trek including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
· Welcome & farewell Dinner (with cultural Dance show).
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients; government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
· Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (national park permit, TIMS)
· Medical Kit (carried by your trek leader)
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport USD 25.00 Per person for 15 Days.
· Airfare for International Flights.
· Entrances of Sightseeing Spots on Kathmandu.
· Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/porters e.t.c.
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.