Bhutan Special Package 4 Nights/ 5 Days
|Group size||4-24 people|
|Arrival on:||Paro, Bhutan|
|Meals:||All meals in Bhutan.|
|Accommodation:||3* Hotel Accommodation|
|Departure From:||Paro, Bhutan|
|Best Time to Travel||Spring-March to May
Autumn – September to December
Note: Bhutan is Favourable all time year for easy tours.
|Transportation||Flight & Private Vehicle|
|Day01 Arrive in Paro
Day02: Paro Sightseeing
Day03: Thimpu Sightseeing
Day04: Paro Sightseeing
Day05 Departure or extend for extra Activities…
|Day01:||Arrive in Paro :
-Visit Paro Dzong.
-Visit national Museum
Transfer to Thimphu Town 1 hr drive.
Evening Visit TashiCho Dzong
Overnight at Hotel
Visit Mini Zoo, to see National Animal
Visit Changzangkha Lhakhang.
Transfer to Punakha via Dochula (3 Hour drive)
Visit to Dochula Chorten or Druk Wangle Chorten on the way.
Lunch at restaurant
– Visit to Punakha Dzong.
After Breakfast :
Visit Wangdue Dzong Ruines from outside.
Drive to Thimphu:. (3 hrs drive)
Lunch at Dochula Resort
Sightseeing in Thimphu
Visit Buddha Point
Visit Memorial chorten
Evening walk around Craft bazaar.
Overnight at Hotel.
After Breakfast at Hotel drive to Paro.
Hike to Taksang. 3 hrs. Uphill and 2 hrs. Downhill.
Evening Visit Kychu Lakhang.
Later in the evening walk around town, Shopping.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
|Day05:||Departure or extend for extra Activities:
After Breakfast at Hotel
Drive to Airport for Final Departure or Extend For extra Activities.
· Airport pick-up and Drop in a private vehicle.
· 3 star Hotel accommodation in Bhutan including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
· All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
· An experienced, English-Speaking Guide or different language Speaking Guide as per the demand of the clients;
· Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
· All necessary paperwork and permits (Bhutan Visa and Permits)
· All government and local taxes.
· Airfare for International Flights
· Extra personal expenses like telephone bills, Laundry service, Drinks, Tips to Guides/Driver/helpers e.t.c
· Insurance of Any Kind
· Other Expenses not mentioned above.